South Haven High School
Swimming only allowed when Lifeguard is on Duty.
- Swimsuits are required. No cut-offs t-shirts, or street clothes.
- Take a shower before entering the pool and after swimming.
- If a swimmer has shoulder length hair or longer, please uses a swim cap or tie hair back with a band.
- Do not wear jewelry or bring valuables into the pool. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- No “street” shoes allowed on pool deck! Bare feet or bathing sandals only.
- NO gum, food, or drinks allowed in the pool area or locker rooms.
- No glass containers allowed in the pool areas or locker room.
- Children 12 and under need to be in the supervision of adult. Children who can not swim need to be with in arms length of said adult.
- Non-swimmers are not to go deeper than their neck.
- No swimmers allowed in deep end of pool unless swim test is passed.
- No running, horseplay, dunking, spitting, or pushing allowed in, on, or around the pool area or locker rooms.
- Stay off the rope and lane lines.
- No camera or cell phone camera use allowed in the locker rooms.
- All non Swimmers must be seated in pool balcony area at all times!
- Diving allowed only in water 5 feet or deeper.
- Dive in designated areas. Deep end ONLY! One person on the diving board at a time. No double bouncing. Make sure landing area is clear before you dive. Once you have gone off the diving board, swim immediately to the closest ladder. Do Not Cross over into path of other diving board. NO flips, inward dives, or backward dives.
- Every Swimmer MUST OBEY the rules and the Lifeguards.